Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Love

Bulgari ring


I love this gorgeous ring from Bulgari, it's pretty over the top and I dig that. I'm hoping that someone will buy it for me!


Lovely ladies


I love these lovely ladies locked (lots of 'L's') that my pal Shans put together for me. I think it's really cute and I love the way their little eyelashes link together. It was inspired by the amazing Sunny Buick. Sunny does very cute, retro looking illustrations and tattoos. She is pretty cute herself too!

I'm also very excited as I finally booked and paid for my first lot of accomodation in San Jose for my big trip away. I selected the Hotel Montgomery mostly as it is so close to the places that I will be attending seminars and all that at - I was very pleased to hear that they have a bar with a selection of over 100 vodkas!!!!! You know where I will be!


I love San Jose!


This is a photo that I took the last time I was in San Jose CA, it definitely is a martini city! I'm getting excited!
Miss Mardi xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...