Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doing nothing


Yep, I haven't been doing very much with the broken toe factor so apologies for the lack of posting. Broken foot has also meant that I haven't been able to sew! It would of been great to spend all that time stitching away, but no! I managed to get a stupid blood clot in my calf seeing I wasn't moving around very much. I did some research on the Internet on the best way to heal my broken bones and have decided to make a conscious effort to have more calcium. What better way than to eat loads of yummy cheese!


Speaking of cheese...
Seeing I am getting into the 'wedding mode' I was flicking through the paper's photos of people recently married and came across this great cheese cake! It was served with loads of quince paste and made up of different wheels of cheese! Yum, fantastic and I bet that all of that cake was eaten!!! Original link here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...