I picked up a great pair of super soft white leather sandals that actually fit my giant Polish feet for $8 today!!! They were reduced from $160 to $30 then when I got to the check out they turned out to be $8, super bargain. They are really cute, comfy and will be given a work out when we get back to the Australian summer.
I also was persuaded by these cute Moschino sunglasses for $30. Standard black, though I did try them on in red as well, they have a cute little cut out heart in the bridge of the glasses. I think that they will get a bit of a summer work out as well… I’m a sucker for sunglasses.
- I’m becoming a confident public transport person… weird.
- I love George Lopez, he is funny and I totally agree with him that black tacos are just bizarre and maybe a little offensive.
- American sizings are just not made for me any more. Maybe I’ve been making my own clothes for too long but tight and restrictive clothes aren’t my gig.
- I actually enjoyed watching Hannah Montana on tv in my hotel room. What is wrong with me?
- My skin is looking terrible with the water change and humid climate of late. Or maybe I’m not eating well? Soup and salads and lots of veggies please.
- I’m totally addicted to my iphone, it is now an extension of my body and life.
- After many years, I can finally remember the usa coins!
- I was disturbed by the amount of usa teens who had committed suicide by jumping in front of the Caltrains. I think there’s been 6 in the last 4 months? Terrible.
- Diner food is only good in New York… I truly believe this.
- SF tourist brochures are boring and are not catering for things that I would want to do… come on, mark where the major galleries are on the map, not just major chain stores you idiots!