Friday, October 16, 2009

Cute scarfs, great customer service

san jose day 2 011

san jose day 2 007

I actually purchased something today. I love the fact that I purchased something small, light and compact... a scarf! This stussy scarf is gorgeous I love the graphics and it has that Hermes feel to it by using a border then a main design in the middle. After the heat today, it will be great as a head scarf as my black hair was cooking in this warm weather!!

I got this little gem at a store called Purist Boutique. Marco there was lovely and we had lots of big chats about fashion and San Jose (he's a born and breed, local). I was a little disappointed that the jeans I loved were sold out in my size... oh well. Cute tees, great sneakers, fabulous customer service!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...