Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Aussie getting into a little Halloween spirit



The MaMas decided to try and get into some Halloween spirit in San Jose by seeing a zombie film, on Halloween eve. There is a huge cinema complex opposite our hotel so it seemed like something fun to do. We had a choice between Where the Wild Things Are and Zombieland, the latter seemed to get us into the Halloween spirit. I even wore my 'In Case of zombies' hoodie from Threadless so I felt very prepared.

We didn't count on some weird Christian people in the plaza ranting about God and Satan, at first I wasn't sure if they were just joking around. They looked a little too punk rock in their leather jackets with I heart God on the back of them. It was a little confrontational and bizarre but did put us in the mood for some violent zombie killing action.

The film was great! Very entertaining, enough gore and guts but also very funny. Woody Harrelson was hilarious and so was Bill Murray's cameo, though I am unsure of this 'Ghostbusters 3'?!!! All in all a great night that ended with our favourite Mexican fast food, Iguanas! Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...