Thursday, November 26, 2009

New York, New York it's a hell of a town...


Yes, I've arrived back in Manhattan for what will be the remainder of my trip... except for a few days in Maine again. I took the limoliner from Boston to NYC which was pretty comfortable and cruisey. I love that most of the transportation around here has wifi on it!

After arriving I headed to my hotel in midtown, changed and then met my friend Evan at Vynl for dinner and drinks before making our way to Posh bar for bingo night! I was pretty unlucky for the night with most of my boards not coming close to winning, though Evan won a round as did some people around us. Our host Ginger Snaps was incredibly amusing and the free pizza was also good!

It felt like I had come home again, catching up with old friends and making my way around the city without too much of a thought. Was a great night and looking forward to bingo night next week too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...