Monday, January 4, 2010

2009 roundup...

I've been a little bit lazy in getting my 2009 round up completed. I guess that is what happens when you are overseas and trying to fit a million things in!

Here is a bit of a round up of my 2009:

I got engaged to my awesome man Mark so we can spend the rest of our time being silly, travelling and eating great food!
The MaMas with their Polish Wedding Sausage!

I have spent a quarter of 2009 overseas and on long service leave! how I will be going back from this, I'm not sure but it's going to be hard!

Serious suitcase


I got 2 new tattoos from 2 lovely Scandanavian ladies!

Lady


I spent a lot of time with my friends having fun and chilling out. There needs to be more of this!

Mardi Nowak 019

I made heaps of dresses in the last 12 months. I had a somewhat New Year's resolution to buy less and make more.

ikea dress 002

I cooked more in 2009. Our kitchen was pumping with loads of yummy delights and snacks for Mark and myself to take to work.

Anzac bikkies

I started walking to work and have been enjoying it.

Summer vans, green check

I broke my first bone ever! In a freak accident I broke my foot and had my first plaster cast.
Broke foot

I ate alot of cupcakes in 2009 thanks to the amazing Sugadeaux and my interest in becoming a 'cupcake connoseiur'.
birthday 1

I appreciated and purchased a steady amount of beautiful Marimekko designed stuff. I love it and it brightens up my day!

Boston design research 012

Heres to 2010 and more greatness!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...