Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's lovely to be in love...

Me and my handsome man!

us shopping!

We have arrived home in Melbourne, for me, it was three months away overseas. Poor Mark came and went and came over again. Lots of frequent flyer points there! I guess we have settled back into work and home and entertaining. We have had two fantastic weekends of chatting with friends, eating lovely food and organizing stuff for our wedding.

Thanks to Anita for these photos! I stayed with Anita and Bud in Boston while I was travelling and it's great to catch up again in Melbourne. I love these two photos from our shopping day. It was the day that we sorted out shoes and ordered Mark's suit for the wedding. We are running on a bit of a tight schedule but I don't think that we are stressed at all. It will all come together in the end. Plus Mark is one of my favourite shopping buddies! He has great taste... naturally! ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...