Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Marimekko madness


I really need to stop by shopping at Marimekko but I think that I'm just making up for lost time! The store in New York has such a variety of stock and I couldn't resist hitting the post Christmas sales to see if there were any bargains. I did pick up this cute Petra dress (shown above) however I got it in the yellow and pink colourway... very cute!

marimekko bags

I also got this lovely Marimekko clutch. Above is a screen shot of information about Mari's bags a newish line for Marimekko from the Finish website. I have had my eye on this clutch for awhile and I can't wait to use it! It has great summer colours and I love the circular patterns.

So enough Marimekko for awhile... I feel like I may burn others eyes from such brightness!

1 comment:

David said...

Thrilled you got this dress, and the clutch bag! Can't wait to see you wear some of these back home. Well done! Hugs, Dave

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...