Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Belated Birthday Babuskas

Belated birthday babushka

If you've been reading along on my blog, you will know that I love matryoshkas (or babushkas as some people call them). I even got one tattooed on my hip by the gorgeous Silje. I have loads of matryoshkas, books, I have also tried my hand at making them! So when my faux sister Shannon and I caught up since our crazy Januarys I was totally excited to be given a very cute wooden matryoshka brooch!


sisters...

Here's a photo from our weekend, unfortunately farewelling another lovely lady as she embarks on some very academic adventures in another state.

Sisters hamming it up!



I should point out that this is us trying to act like we aren't being photographed! The photographer wanted some candid shots which are impossible to do when you know you are being photographed!

A yay to black and white photos, dark hair with fringe gals, faux sisters and matryoshkas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...