Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's day cupcakes


Ah Valentine's Day... what did you do? Well Mark and I decided this year to go against our usual tradition of having Valentine's Day dinner at one of our favourite restaurants The Press Club and have dinner at home. We mostly decided on this as with the Melbourne wedding coming up and some credit cards to pay off after our overseas adventure, we couldn't justify the expense. The funny thing is that the restaurant is actually closed at the moment for renovations so we couldn't of gone anyway!

As a Valentine's Day treat I picked up some delicious red velvet cupcakes from Sugadeaux. How cute are they with the little lips and love heart lollipops?! Many of them were eaten throughout the day.

I should point out that Valentine's Day here at Casa MaMa was a little weird as my mum was staying over the weekend to do the final fitting on my wedding dress. So not really romantic at all. I probably owe Mark another 'Valentine's Day' as it was a little weird sharing Valentine's cupcakes with your Mum/mother in law! he, he, he...

2 comments:

Silje Røe Hagland said...

Happy valentines day pretty lady!
I LOVE the new blog layout! You did such a great job, and those cupcakes look sooo good :)

<3

miss mardi nowak said...

Aw!!! right back at you! Yes, I was inspired by your recent change and it's good to mix it up a bit. Jess's cupcakes totally rock! Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...