Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lovely patterns from Vogue

A few of my fellow bloggers have been reviewing the new patterns from Vogue Patterns for the upcoming season. I'm sure many of you have seen them and drooling or even having a bit of a laugh about some, but I thought that I would share with you some of the ones that I think that I will give a try.!

This dress has a great hemline and would be perfect for me in the gallery! It looks carefree but stylish and I'm thinking a solid colour like they have here but with some wild tights!

I love the shape of this dress, the skirt is a little tulip like and it has pockets!! I didn't realize until I looked at the pattern sketch that the sleeves are broken up into smaller panels, allowing you to add different fabrics. This could be alot of fun to make.

Yes, I did add this one for a bit of a laugh! It's a evening mumu! I'm not really sure what they are thinking with this bat-winged satin number but I have to say that it may not be so bad if it was shorter? I would be prepared to give it a go... but much shorter!

How cute is this jumpsuit!!!! I'm not really a jumpsuit person, I find getting in and out of them a bit of a hassle but this looks so cute.

This dress has all of my favourite elements. Great hidden pockets, plunging v-neckline and a puffy skirt. I can't wait to try this one!

Some of these patterns are a little pricey, so I will be waiting until they come on sale to buy but I am excited to try some of these when I have some time. Yay to you Vogue!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...