Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ah... slightly cooler weather...

fancy legs.

Slightly cooler weather means that I can bring out my awesome tights! There is nothing that gives me more happiness than a great pair of fancy tights... well maybe an awesome martini as well.

Fancy tights!

I got these tights in New York and I'm digging the 2 tone goodness. I haven't found any as good as this in Melbourne but it has inspired me to try and make some similar as leggings? We'll see how we go! By the way, how great is that blue! I feel like Debbie Gibson, wasn't she all about blue?

2 comments:

julaberry said...

Debbie Gibson memories, good times..

http://i43.tinypic.com/2s94lqu.jpg

miss mardi nowak said...

Hi Julaberry... thanks for the awesome Debbie pic. How much do you love the painted face on her knee through the cuts in her jeans?! Genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...