Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter bunnies polaroid for blog

Happy Easter! The photo above is myself and my best friend John hanging out in our bunny ears. Yep, we are dorks! I don't normally get too excited about Easter but this year I managed to take an extra day off so I have 5 days away from work! It's fantastic! The gallery is closed this year over the break so we can repaint for the next exhibition and I'm hoping to use the time to:
  • chill out at home,
  • do some art work,
  • make some crafty stuff,
  • cook,
  • hang out with friends,
  • do some gardening
  • and most likely some blogging and photography as well!
One of the projects I am planning to start over the break (and maybe even finish!) is to make a quilt using old sweaters from my collection that I have lightly machine felted. I've never really made a quilt before but keep your fingers crossed for me that it turns out ok!

So I hope that you all have a great Easter, let me know what makey kind of goodness you get up to as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...