Monday, August 16, 2010

Ah, rocking the holiday fashions...

Washingon 2010 001Align Center

I'm not much of a 'hot weather' person so coming from the Australian winter into some pretty darn hot weather in Washington DC and New York was quite challenging for me in the fashion stakes! So here's what I've been rocking during my trip away to stay cool.

Loving these mustard shorts from the Gap, they were super cheap and a great colour, very comfy too!
More stripes

For me, Summer is always about great nautical stripes which I have been wearing ALOT of! I love stripes in black and white, navy and white... it's always fresh with denim and flip flops or a little skirt.

San Francisco stripes
And I love stripes that are thick too! Before I left on my trip away I made a cute little grey and black stripey dress that is super comfortable and quick to make too!

holiday fashions 010
You can check it out on burdastyle here.
It's a little strange to be back into the Melbourne weather after such heat but don't worry, I'll be bringing these cute stripes again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...