Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ogre the top blue...

Ogre the top blue nails!
When I was on holiday recently I became slightly obsessed with the bright new colours from the O.P.I nail polish company. I've been using their nail polish for ages and usually stock up on new colours while I'm in the USA. However while I was away, I came across this great series of colours that were inspired by the animated film Shrek! This lovely aqua colour is called 'Ogre the top blue' and I'm just loving it!


Blue nails and belvedere

I also love that this blue is nearly the same blue as the Belvedere labelling (yep, my favourite vodka). I couldn't help but take this matching blue snap! I did stock up on lots of crazy bright colours so stay tuned for 'nail updates'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...