Saturday, September 18, 2010

Vintage Shot Glasses

Vintage Swedish shot glasses

Yes, I am a total sucker for buying all sorts of Scandanavian goodies at one of my favourite stores Nord Living in Hawthorn. I spyed these adorable vintage shot glasses the other day and just had to have them! I believe that they are Swedish and I got a set of 6! They feel great in your hand and are perfect for sipping delicious vodkas!

Vintage Swedish shot glasses

I love their little bobbly bits on the outside too. It's so great that I found them as I was thinking the other day how we needed some new flash shot glasses. All of ours currently don't match and they are more for measuring too.

Vintage shot glass

I can't wait to try these babies out! I probably should wear a lovely Scandinavian frock while drinking... maybe one of my cute Marimekko's.... hmmmm....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...