Monday, October 11, 2010

Gingerbread animals...

Gingerbread moose
gingerbread moose


I made some delicious gingerbreads over the weekend using the super cute cookie cutters that I recently bought from Ikea.  It has been ages since I've made gingerbread but I have to say that it was a lot of fun, especially making the icing and adding eyes and decorations on the little creatures!  If you would like the recipe for the gingerbread, head over to my food blog here for more information and photos!


Gingerbread hearts for mark and mardi
Hearts for my sweetheart
I also made some hearts with M's on them for my husband Mark and me!  I have had this heart shaped cookie cutter since I was a small child and I remember my dad making me fairy bread and cutting it out with the heart shaped cutter and how special I thought it was.  I'm sure he will be glad that it is still being used today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...