Sunday, October 31, 2010

The things we do for art...

DSC_0031
posing for our tee shirt promo shots

I was needing some promotional shots that I could use for the upcoming exhibition I Wear My Heart On My Tee which I curate every two years.  Naturally my band of ragamuffin friends were more than happy to spend a Saturday afternoon getting crazy with wigs and hats, all in the name of art!  A huge thank you to the most excellent Benj for playing photographer, while we just played up!

Cat mask
My scary cat mask!

I think that we grew to love wearing our costumes out that we did get a few odd looks, especially when we went to the bottle shop later on for supplies.

Urban pirate mark
Mark with a drunk parrot

I especially loved Mark's Urban Pirate look, I really think this is something he could pull off everyday!

Fuschia shannon
Shannon aka Fuchsia fuchsia

Naturally Shannon was totally in love with her pink wig.  I think this is a look that we may see more often, especially seeing she found the viking helmet so comfy that she nearly walked out of the store without paying for it!

DSC_0069
kitty, pirate and viking!
Keep an eye out for promotion with us looking crazy for tees.  If you want to take part in our always awesome tee-shirt exhibition, click here to download the brief to take part!

 Kitty girl says meow for now! xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...