Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What do your books say about you?


With the Aussie dollar being so strong at the moment, I thought I would take the opportunity to buy some books from Amazon that I have had my eye on for a little while.

I've had my eye on Boutique Knits by Laura Irwin for the gorgeous knitted hat patterns.  It has some lovely almost art deco style accessories which I can't wait to knit.

The Make Mine Vodka book by Susan Waggoner has a whole heap of vodka based cocktails.  I was definitely drawn to this book as they claim to have 250 classic and cutting edge vodka cocktails - my perfect mix!

And Vivienne Westwood!  What can I say?  I've always been a huge fan of Vivienne Westwood's sensibilities and this beautiful book should be super inspiring.

So what do these books say about me?  They definitely cover most of my interests!  Am I a punk rock, vodka drinking knitter?  Well actually I am! He he!

1 comment:

emma said...

love that shot of Viv . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...