Saturday, December 4, 2010

Apparently I am wowed by whiskers...


Wowed by Whiskers
click on the image to make bigger to read!


Over my many years of being a curator, I have had to pose for newspapers and magazines with artwork.  I've become quite used to what I like to call the 'curator pose', it involves either the stroking of the chin in deep thought, pointing out an important part in a work or holding something in white gloves!

It's quite funny really and I would like to think that my posing style is somewhere between a kmart catalogue and Antiques Roadshow.  I guess that it's a look I've perfected over the years.  Yes, it's my Zoolander.  By the way if you haven't seen the exhibition Beardo, it's on until the 18th December!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...