Sunday, December 5, 2010

More Matryoshkas...

Matryoshka wall detail


My lovely friend/sista Shannon got me these awesome matryoshka wall details.  They are like vinyl stickers that stick to the wall and are pretty easy to install and remove too.  I think that they came from Typo?  Anyway, if you're a long time reader of this blog, you will know my love of all things matryoshka so I was quite pleased to receive this little gift!

At first I wasn't sure where to pop them but they have ended up in on our toilet wall!  Weird? Maybe but definitely cute!

Matryoshka self portrait


And here is me trying to insert myself into the matryoshka frame!  My pal Silje does some super cute matryoshka drawings too.  Check out her blog for more info!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...