Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help Knitted Bliss Style...

Knitted bliss
www.knittedbliss.com



Wow! The world of twitter and the internet... it amazes me at times!  I have been knitting for some time but every now and again you need some help.  I often go to Ravelry or other places online to see how other people are approaching their knitting problems.

Thanks to the wonders of twitter, I tweeted at the amazing Grainline (check out her gorgeous website!) with a question about knitting sweaters in the round.  Jen from Grainline then tweeted my question to the lovely Julie from Knitted Bliss who I emailed and my questions solved!

Wow!  These gals are in Canada and are solving my little old knitting problems here in Melbourne Australia!  Isn't the internet and social media amazing sometimes?

If you're into knitting and all things fuzzy, stylish and beautiful I totally recommend checking out their websites:




Enjoy and be inspired!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out!! Any time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...