Sunday, October 9, 2011

Totally spoilt... Cartier Cats!

Cartier group
(top) My clutch purse! (bottom left) all wrapped up - (bottom right) seal of approval!

My husband totally spoils me! I received an early anniversary present from him, a stunning Cartier Panther Gold clutch purse, which I totally am in love with!!! It is simple, stylish and sleek, obviously everything that the panther embodies!


Don't get me wrong, I'm not a crazy luxury brand person but I do have a very special spot for the Cartier panther range as it's all about cats, it has a beautiful art deco edge to it and it's simple.

Cartier cats! I heart them and my new clutch from my gorgeous man!
My clutch matches my engagement ring!

"Louis Cartier's creative partner was nicknamed ""The panther"". The feline motif is a tribute to devastating seduction, mysterious beauty and untamed character." (from the Cartier website)


I love this line about the panther series, I definitely feel mysterious and untamed when I wear my panthers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...