Friday, December 30, 2011

Flashback Friday... arty style!

Flashback Friday
Marcus and myself at Mallee Cats exhibition in Swan Hill, I had just finished year 12.


When I was visiting my mum's house over Christmas, she gave me a bunch of clippings that she had kept from when I was a kid.  It was funny to see how much I was into the arts when I was a student, going to exhibition openings, visiting the theatre and poster girl for school art shows!

It's pretty funny really and I thought I would share these blasts from the past!

Flashback Friday
Installing some student works during high school.


Flashback Friday
Celebrating International Women's Day at the gallery, me on the left with my wonderful mentor, Director Linda Lucas.


#flashbackfriday not on a Friday! My mum & I when I was a kid, me and my love of hats!
My mum and myself about to head out to the theatre.

Does anyone else have some great 'blast from the past' newspaper clippings?  Please share!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...