Thursday, October 18, 2012

Things Like This Make Me Happy...

My girl @mackenziegreer is hilarious & very crafty! I love her random handmade gifts! Hopefully we will meet up in mid February!


I love getting my Marimekko delivery from New York, especially when I get some special arts and craft goodness from the girls there.

The lovely Mackenzie created this collage wonder and after having a crazy day dealing with an injured magpie in my yard, this little card totally made my day.  I haven't even met Mack in person but I hope to change this soon by a visit to NYC and most likely some cocktails!

I want to give a shout out to the awesome folk at Wildlife Victoria who helped me so much in assisting our magpie.  They are mostly volunteers and always need our support, so if you feel like donating some money to help them, help our animals, please visit their website!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, what a cute card!

Excellent about your magpie - there are so many great organisations out there that you don't really find out about until you really need them. We recently had help from a fantastic organisation called 'Help Save The Furry Ones' when we had a stray British Shorthair hanging around our house. He is now being *very* spoilt in a new home ;)

miss mardi nowak said...

It's so good to know isn't it Michelle, it was super stressful as I've become quite attached to our magpies but I'm glad that someone came to assist me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...