Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crane and Deer Paper Cuts!

OMG!!!! These gorgeous, gorgeous papercut treats came in the mail today courtesy of @sanitiser !!! You totally made my day. I'm going to frame the and add to the studio!
My cute parcel contents!



I was super excited to receive a lovely little package in the mail last week from an on-line pal from Hong Kong.  We both adore kitties, delicious food and cute things.  Catherine makes the most amazing papercut works and I am now lucky enough to own a few of them!

I can't wait to frame them and hang them in my studio.  They are so detailed and lovely.  If you are wanting to send a gorgeous papercut card by Catherine to someone special over the Festive Season, then check out her etsy shop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...