Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting into the Mexican Spirit...

My 'mexicana"' outfit for #yelpelite event tonight!!


We had an evening to go to as part of the Yelp Elite events and the theme was Mexican Holiday. As I was notified of the theme pretty last minute, I had to rustle up an ensemble! Lucky that I made my Fiesta dress the other week! Teamed with some Frida Kahlo inspired flowers and my gorgeous handmade earrings that I bought in San Jose, I think that my costume turned out a treat!


A close up of my earrings for the Mexican dress evening... I bought these on my first trip to San Jose!

I do feel like Melbourne is going through some crazy Mexican love at the moment, everyone is all about tacos and tequila. Don't get me wrong, I love a good hot sauce but where did this taco love come from? Anyway, there are some interesting foodie and drinky places in Melbourne getting their Mexican love on, so enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...