My 2012 Highlights have been:
- Hiking at Yosemite National Park
- Making some lovely new friends who are super arty and supportive. (Love my craft tweets!)
- Visiting the Thomas Demand exhibition in Sydney as part of the Kaldor Art Project.
- Finally finishing Mark's knitted sweater!
- Going to both the Sydney and Melbourne Marimekko store launches!
- enjoying the fruits of Mark's labour in the garden, broadbeans, pumpkins, pickes etc... an amazing crop this year!
- Making delicious lunches to take to work instead of eating crappy and expensive sandwiches
- getting gorgeous snail mail from new pen pal folk
- getting a little more serious about my arts practice, documenting stuff, applying for shows and starting a 'serious' arts based website.
Things that I have loved:
- improving my knitting skills
- dying my own yarn! woo hoo!
- being able to work more in the studio
- Bruny Island Cheese Club - oh my!
- Mark's homemade bitters in cocktails
- Apple TV, how did I live without you
- Pandora music app, finding new bands!
- reading magazines on the ipad
- knitting during my lunch breaks