Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Obsessed with: Fingerless Mitts

Finished one fingerless mitt, beautiful lime yarn by @gusseting #knitgeek


 I am currently obsessed with knitting fingerless mitts, or arm warmers as some might call them.  I like to make mine quite long so they do keep your arms warm, mostly because I tend to wear 3/4 length sleeves quite often.

A nice simple knit, I've made up 2 pairs in some delicious hand dyed yarn from the gorgeous Kylie Gusset.  The cormo yarn is so soft and knits up super well.

Vacation knitting in #hongkong - yarn by @gusseting !!!

I am definitely in love with these for Winter!  You can find the pattern and more information on my Ravelry page, which is here!  Stay warm Melbournians!

1 comment:

sister outlaws said...

ooh! These look super doper. I'm obsessed with fingerless mittens too - I'm doing crochet ones...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...