Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nifty Knitters!

Wow! My mittens were short listed for the @elementeden_au Knit Off prize! So glad to see knitting promoted and to be apart of such an awesome group!! #knitting #knitgeek


I am so excited to be a runner up for the Element Eden Knit Off competition!  There were so many fantastic entries and I'm so pleased that my grey and yellow mittens made the list!  I'm meant to receive a small runners up gift, not sure what it is but I will keep an eye on the post.  The winner had created a beautiful sweater with triangle patterns, definitely a worthy winner.  I'm slightly jealous of them receiving a years supply of wool from Cleckheaton, though I'm sure my husband is a little relieved.


Yup... Added a Pom Pom! #knitgeek


Keeping on the knitting theme, I finished a beanie recently using up some of the lovely Ms. Gusset yarn that I had left over from my fingerless mitts.  And no hat is complete without a pom pom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...