Saturday, December 28, 2013

Flashback of 2013



I thought I would share this little flip book of 2013 moments.  It has been a crazy year with my work at the gallery being super busy which has meant that I've taken more time out of the studio.

Some of my 2013 highlights:

  • visiting Hong Kong for the Art Basel HK Art Fair.  So much fun!  We ate amazing food and met lovely, lovely people.  I can't wait to go back.
  • Hanging out with friends for Sydney Contemporary Art Fair, I fell in love with the giant snails around the city!
  • becoming a sock master!  I knitted loads of socks this year, I'm starting to get pretty good.
  • I had a solo exhibition of tapestries this year, I also sold a few of them!
  • I became addicted to baking bread, this simple act brings me so much pleasure.
  • I grew my hair long and then cut it back to short... who knows what it is going to look like in 2014.
  • beginning a regime of clinical pilates.  I am loving this so far and I think in 2014 my body should be back on track.
  • I managed to get book completed with my colleague Marion on 10 years of collecting at Town Hall Gallery.  This is my first large publication, it was exciting, stressful but incredibly rewarding.
  • Getting an awesome team together at the gallery.  I'm so proud to have my wonderful team of Marion and Kent, we definitely have some wonderful things planned for 2014.
So what will 2014 hold?!  I guess we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...