Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweater Obsession...

Ombre Yarn Eater 10
image courtesy of Stephen West (www.westknits.com)


I'm a little bit obsessed with the Ombre Yarn Eater sweater by Stephen West.  What a fantastic idea!!!  The pattern uses multiple yarns held together to use up lots of left overs that you might have floating around.  It looks like a gorgeous sweater to wear around on those cold evenings, snuggled up with a hot apple cider.

I think that once my other projects are off the needles, that I might give this one a go.  Especially as I'm trawling through cold weather websites and planning a Scandinavian adventure.  I love that it allows you to really play with the yarn mix and colours... so much fun!

yarn


I've started pulling together various yarns that I have and putting them in a container for this sweater.  I'm going with a grey and pink theme which is playful too.  There was some thicker yarn that was a natural colour that I've also dyed in light greys and pinks to go in the mix as well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...